KILLING STAGE FRIGHT(SINGERS).


With stage fright,its "KILL or BE KILLIED". A little bit of adrenaline before an appearance is actually great for you and your audience,it shows we care.
  From my research,I have found out that stage fright commonly comes from two(2) fears.

1. One is expressed by the question "who am I?" (Answer: " I am no good, or "I will never be worth anything", or " are my really a creature of God that is beautifully made to sing"?)

2. The other question is "where am I"?( Answer: "am on stage,vulnerable to the opinions of the humans")

    If you really wish to kill stage fright,you have to first;
1.kill your ego( its the hardest to understand). If you wish to succeed on stage,you must never ask " I wonder if these people will like me"? Once you do,you have headed down the wrong road.
Simply ask:" how can I love these audience and serve them"?

2. Eyes contact ; make eyes contact with the most of the people in your audience, this will pull the rest of your audience into the conversation.

Rockshield music world is interested in aspiring great singers and musicians,and also reviving the hope of beginners to becoming a pro.


No comments